The Area Management Team is composed of those key volunteers (Chairpersons of Committees) with whom the Area Team Leader will work most closely in achieving a successful Area Program. The Area Management Team serves as a valuable and necessary link between the Special Olympics Louisiana Area Program and both the human and material resources of the community.
Special Olympics Louisiana is currently searching for leaders to serve in a volunteer capacity on Area Management Teams. These teams fill a vital role in organizing numerous Special Olympics Louisiana events and local endeavors throughout the year. If you are interested in joining one of our teams, please send us an email.
Click the link below to find your area leader:
- Acadiana (Acadia, Evangeline, Iberia, Lafayette, St. Landry, St. Martin, St. Mary, Vermillion)
- Bayouland (Assumption, St. Charles, St. James, St. John, Lafourche, Terrebonne)
- Capital (Ascension, East Baton Rouge, West Baton Rouge, East Feliciana, West Feliciana, Iberville, Point Coupee)
- Cenla (Avoylles, Catahoula, Concordia, Grant, LaSalle, Rapides, Vernon)
- Delta (Plaquemines, St. Bernard)
- Florida Parishes (Livingston, St. Helena, St. Tammany, Tangipahoa, Washington)
- Jefferson (Jefferson)
- North Central (Bienville, Jackson, Lincoln, Union)
- Northeast (Caldwell, East Carroll, West Carroll, Franklin, Madison, Morehouse, Ouachita, Richland, Tensas)
- Northwest (Bossier, Caddo, Claiborne, DeSoto, Webster)
- Orleans (Orleans)
- Red River (Natchitoches, Red River, Sabine, Winn)
- Southwest (Allen, Beauregard, Calcasieu, Cameron, Jefferson Davis)