Law Enforcement Torch Run Honorary Committee
The Law Enforcement Torch Run (LETR) Honorary Committee was established to promote awareness, throughout the state of Louisiana, of the Law Enforcement Torch Run Movement and share the success, love, respect and commitment to Special Olympics Louisiana (SOLA) athletes.
The duties required of the Honorary Committee consist of:
- Serving as a positive spokesperson within their agency
- Motivating agency membership to develop passion for the LETR Movement and SOLA
- Communicate throughout agency the LETR opportunities for engagement
- Open doors to potential funding sources
- Assist SOLA in becoming a premier non-profit agency in Louisiana
Fire Marshal H. "Butch" Browning, Jr.
The Louisiana State Fire Marshal's Office
Executive Director Fabian Blache, Jr.
Louisiana Association of Chiefs of Police
Executive Director Michael Ranatza
Louisiana Sheriffs' Association
Secretary James LeBlanc
Department of Corrections